Cost effective desktop environmental and geological mapping
After extensive consultation with a number of key FIND Maps environmental clients we have developed a new online viewing subscription service - EnviroFIND. This unique service meets industry requirements and costs less than £1 per day.
Watch the EnviroFIND video
The service has been specifically designed for organisations that need to view Environment Agency and BGS/NERC data with the assurance that it is legally compliant for commercial use.
FIND Maps supplies GroundSure Reports, Underground Utility Reports and a growing range of additional reports. For every month that a client’s spend on these products exceeds £500 we will offer one month’s free access to EnviroFIND.
- Unlimited viewing of Environment Agency data
- View or print selected BGS and Coal Authority datasets at reduced rates or for free
- Fully usable for commercial purposes
- Inbuilt annotation and measuring tools
- View multiple map layers simultaneously to compare datasets
- Datasets and functionality continually updated
- Complete desk studies and prepare bids more efficiently
- Target the data you need and avoid having to sift through lengthy reports
- Ensure your company's commercial data usage is legally compliant
- Save money and pay only for the data you need
- Easily control project costs with fixed or reduced viewing fees
- WebGIS functionality
- Share data across project teams
EnviroFIND subscription options start from as little £1 per day, with discounts for longer subscriptions.
To subscribe to EnviroFIND please complete the form below. Jonathan Coleman, our Environmental Business Manager, will be happy to help with any enquiries you may have. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to subscribe to EnviroFIND here
Fill out your details below and a member of the EnviroFIND team will be in contact shortly